Andrew Leibovitz is an attorney with more than 20 years of experience solely devoted to the successful representation of disabled individuals and their fight to obtain Social Security Disability and SSI (Supplemental Security Income) benefits.
Having earned his Juris Doctor from the Rutgers University School of Law, Mr. Leibovitz has been admitted to practice as an attorney in New Jersey since 1997. Prior to law school, Mr. Leibovitz earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster, Pennsylvania where he studied pre-med as well as business administration classes. He also graduated from the prestigious Lawrenceville School in Lawrenceville, New Jersey.
Mr. Leibovitz is admitted to the New Jersey Bar, and licensed to practice before the Social Security Administration, a Federal agency. He is also a member of NOSSCR (National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives).
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability and SSI
- New Jersey, 1997
- Pennsylvania (Retired Status), 1997
- Rutgers University School of Law, Camden, New Jersey
- J.D. - 1996
- Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1992
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives, Member, 2002 - Present